At one time or another, we’ve all tried things to help cut belly fat. Whether it be a crash diet, exercise, or nutritional supplement — more often than not, we’re left feeling disappointed by the results.
Now, those feelings of disappointment are about to change!
Generally speaking, your metabolism slows when you sleep. If you can give your metabolism a boost before turning in for bed, you’ll turn your system into a fat-burning machine.
Follow this quick and easy recipe and consume one of these drinks before you sleep, and you can begin to eliminate those stubborn layers of belly fat NOW!
How The Ingredients Impact Stomach Fat
- Extremely low in calories, just 45 calories in one full cucumber.
- High water and fibre content.
- Very refreshing.
Parsley and Cilantro:
- Very low in calories.
- High in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help to ease water retention without causing any feeling of bloating or tummy discomfort.
- Lemons are responsible for flushing out all toxins accumulated in one’s body. This accelerates the process of fat melting as fat metabolism increases once the system is rid of impurities.
- Ginger has the ability to speed up metabolism,
- Prevents constipation.
- Melts excess belly fat.
- All compounds in ginger work in synergy to prevent overeating and blast belly fat fast.
Aloe Vera Juice:
- Aloe Vera juice contains natural antioxidants that help delay the growth of free radicals in the body and reduce inflammatory processes.
- Stimulates the metabolic rate which in turn helps for the consumption of more energy.
- This process stabilizes and reduces the body mass index (BMI).
- 1 cucumber
- A bunch of parsley or cilantro
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. Aloe Vera juice
- ½ glass of water
Mix all ingredients in a juicer and mix. Consume the drink right before you go to bed. Do this consistently and you’ll notice a flatter belly in no time!
If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends and family by clicking the button below!