High Levels Of Acidity Cause Cancer: Here’s How To Alkalize Your Body
Many people who are reading this may have a high acidity level in his or her body. This is due to the typical first world diet of processed foods, refined sugars, and GMOs. However, many people do not know that an acidic body is a breeding ground for cancer, excess weight, pain and many health issues.
Fortunately, making your organism more alkaline is very simple and easy. Here are 9 simple everyday practices to alkalize your organism while gaining energy and vitality.
- Eat a large portion of green salad tossed with lemon juice and quality olive oil. Like calcium, greens (vegetable or fruit) are among the best sources of alkaline minerals. They help sustain the body’s pH on a daily basis and keep balance in your organism.
- Start your day with a large glass of water filled with the juice of a freshly-squeezed lemon. While lemons seem acidic, they actually have the opposite effect on your body. If this isn’t appealing to you, Another option is to drink one or two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar and water daily. Mix one to two tablespoons of vinegar in eight ounces of water.
- Drink almond milk mixed with a nice berry smoothie with added green powder like spirulina, or other greens. If you have a choice between almond milk and cow’s milk, almond milk is a better option.
- Breathe deeply. Ideally, choose a spot that has fresh, oxygen-rich air and visits there often. While you are there, drink lots of water to flush the system of waste.
- Go for a nice walk or participate in some other form of exercise. It’s very important to be active. Exercise actually helps move acidic products so your body can better eliminate them.
- Snack on unsalted almonds. Almonds are full of minerals that are natural alkalines like magnesium and calcium, which help to balance out both blood sugar and acidity.
- Skip out on high sugar food/drinks. Sugar is one of the worst acidic foods we put in our bodies. In fact, if you drink just ONE can of soda, you will need more than thirty glasses of neutral water to neutralize the acidity in your body!
- Do not eat meat every day. If you can skip few days without meat it will be great because eating meat every day leaves an acid residue behind. Alkalize your body!
- Add more vegetables to your diet. Be careful, potatoes don’t count. However, sweet potatoes are a good choice but don’t make them with butter, use olive oil and Himalayan salt for baking. Peppers, Asparagus, squash, Aubergines, and other vegetables are also great choices.
If you found this article helpful, please share with friends and family by clicking the button below!