The following 3-day detox will not only restart your body and metabolism, but also decrease the cravings for processed foods and completely purify your body head-to-toe.
The cleansing and detoxification properties of this process are the greatest benefits — giving you a springboard to remove the toxins thereby reducing the risk of infection and disease.
Remove All Toxins From The Body In 3 Days
- No Dairy: Do not eat dairy at least 2 days before the start of this process. The body requires more time to digest the dairy products, which is the reason why it could slow down the detoxification process.
- Consume 1 measure of homegrown diuretic (Dark Forest) tea the night prior to beginning the detox process. It will assist you in ridding the digestive system of build ups.
- In the morning, consume a potion of 2 lemons and a ½ a cup of water before breakfast.
- Immediately following breakfast, consume grapefruit or pineapple juice (approx serving should be the equivalent of 1 ½ grapefruit). These drinks are loaded with antioxidants that improve your respiratory system’s health.
- Consume 1-1.5 cups of fresh carrot juice between your breakfast and lunch. This juice has incredible antioxidant qualities and is very useful for your respiratory tract.
- Consume 1.5 cups of potassium juice with lunch. You can prepare this juice with some foods rich in potassium like bananas, dark leafy greens, beets, avocado. Potassium is very useful in the cleansing process, particularly if taken as a liquid from the aforementioned foods.
- In the evening, consume a cup of mucus-cleansing tea 1 hour prior to dinner. This tea is prepared with ginger, rose hips and peppermint, which are very helpful in the removal of mucus accumulations, stuffy nose, and congestion.
- Before bed, drink 340ml of fresh cranberry juice. This will help fight against bacteria in the lungs. Cranberries are very potent antioxidants and are one of the most beneficial ingredients for your blood and urine.
- Repeat the detox process during the next 2 days.
If you found this article helpful, please share with friends and family by clicking the button below!