If you’re looking for a quick, healthy meal that’ll leave your guests wanting more? Look no further than this DELICIOUS and guilt-free Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe!
- Serves 4
- Prep: 15 MINUTES
- Total Time: 20 MINUTES
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- optional: 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- optional: chopped green onion for garnish
- Combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger (if using) together in a medium bowl. Whisk.
- Place shrimp in a large zipped-top bag or tupperware.
- Pour 1/2 of the marinade mixture on top, shake or stir
- Allow shrimp to marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or to taste (up to 12 hours).
- Cover and refrigerate the rest of the marinade for step 3.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place shrimp in the skillet. Discard used marinade.
- Cook shrimp on one side until pink– about 45 seconds– then flip shrimp over.
- Pour in remaining marinade and cook it all until shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute more.
- Serve shrimp with cooked marinade sauce and a garnish of green onion.
- ENJOY with sides such as steamed veggies or brown rice!
If you found this recipe helpful, share the deliciousness with your friends and family by clicking the button below!