Big life decisions can be crippling. Or at least, they can feel that way in the moment.
No matter how big or small, every decision can seem impossible at times. But the thing is, when allowed to go on long enough, indecision BECOMES a decision.
When you’re lucky enough to have the power to choose, CHOOSE.
Pretend you’re a superhero, and your secret weapon is the ability to choose.
USE YOUR POWER.
If you don’t, you’ll end up stuck in the same place you’ve always been – getting the same results as you’ve always gotten.
But remember this. When you make a thought out decision, it’ll rarely be so crippling that you can’t come back from. Even if it’s the wrong choice.
Not sure what college to go to? Choose one. If it doesn’t work out, switch. Then try again.
Not sure if you should break up with your partner? Take some space, then make a choice.
Life is as simple as you allow it to be. Don’t complicate it by allowing indecision to make your decisions for you.
1. Mixed feelings are the worst.
“I could settle down, but I can’t settle.”
2. Sometimes, it is okay to admit to yourself that there isn’t a decision to be made because timing has already made it for you.
“Sometimes you meet the right person. It’s just the wrong time.”
3. It is hard when there are so many things to think about, but remember this: INDECISION is a DECISION.
“Patience is decisive indecision.”
4. Sometimes the hardest part is making a series of small decisions based on what’s going to be important in your future. Not what FEELS important now.
“Decisions are the hardest things to make. Especially when it is a choice between where you should be, and where you want to be.”
5. And whatever you do, never let this happen.
“Indecision becomes decision with time.”
If there’s a choice hovering over your head. Use your power and make it.
If you found this article helpful, please share with friends and family by clicking the button below!