With just 5 ingredients and ready in less than 30 minutes, this colorful, family-friendly meal is sure to earn a spot in your summer weeknight dinner rotation!
- Makes: 4 servings
- Hands On 15 mins
- Total Time 23 mins
WHAT YOU DO:
- 2 large ears sweet corn, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 8)
- 1 large green sweet pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 14 – ounce package kielbasa, cut into 12 pieces
- 1/3 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
WHAT TO DO:
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat. Thread corn, kielbasa and sweet peppers on 4 long metal skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and mustard; brush some of the mixture on the kabobs before grilling.
- Grill, covered, directly over medium-to medium-high heat for 8 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing mixture, until vegetables are tender and charred.
YUM! This is one of our absolutely favorite summer recipes! Give it a shot – we’re confident you’ll feel the same! If you found this article helpful, please share with friends and family by clicking the button below!