Leg swelling caused by the retention of fluid in leg tissues is known as peripheral oedema. It can be caused by a problem with the circulatory system, the lymphatic system or the kidneys. Other common causes include:
- Blood vessel issues
- Hormonal disorders
- Cardiac insufficiency
- Renal failure
Fortunately, there are many natural remedies that have been proven to be effective in the treatment of swollen legs — namely, parsley.
Known for its amazing ability to eliminate excess fluids from the body, this flowering plant widely cultivated as a herb, a spice, and a vegetable, can be quickly whipped into a natural parsley diuretic to reduce leg swelling by following this quick and easy recipe!
Natural Diuretic Recipe
What you need
- fresh parsley
- 500 ml of water
- Use an entire parsley plant (root and all).
- Wash the parsley and chop into small/fine pieces.
- Bring 500 ml of water to a boil.
- Add 5 teaspoons of the finely chopped parsley and continue with boiling the liquid for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Strain the parsley tea and consume 3x a day.
You will begin to experience the amazing health benefits quickly and will see an improvement in leg swelling in just a few day’s time.
If you’ve been having trouble with leg swelling, give this all-natural recipe a shot! If you know someone that could benefit from this recipe, be sure to share with your friends and family by clicking the button below.