Ginger and moringa have been used for centuries to combat disease. Not only do they taste good, but these natural wonders also combine into one powerful remedy that fights numerous ailments!
Moringa trees are the ultimate superfood! They contain over 90 nutrients and have twice as much protein, 3 times more potassium than bananas. It also has 4 times vitamin A of carrots while having 7x more calcium in comparison to milk or oranges.
In India, the moringa tree is called “the Tree of Life” for its numerous health benefits. It prevents malnutrition and cures nearly three hundred diseases in addition to being an excellent source of nutrition when it’s fresh or dried; some even say that this plant has magical properties!
It is also known as Malunggay, and different parts of the tree can be used to prepare different dishes, like drumstick cashew nut curry, drumstick tomato curry, noodles with its leaves, and many more.
It is native to the Ayurveda traditional medicine and can be used to treat various health issues and diseases, such as:
- It effectively prevents and fights anemia
- Moringa relieves headaches, migraines, and any type of body pain
- It is rich in contains isothiocyanate and thiocarbamate, so it lowers blood pressure
- It treats fevers and bronchitis
- Moringa is a natural way to lower cholesterol levels
- Studies have shown that it relieves acid reflux and inhibits the growth and formation of stomach ulcers
- Moringa fights inflammation and helps in the case of arthritis
- Moringa is a natural remedy in the case of catarrh, ear and eye infections as well as scurvy
- Moringa improves the function of the liver and treats liver diseases
Ginger is a powerful plant, native to Japan and China. It can be consumed fresh or dried as a spice in oil form before being simmered with other ingredients like sugar for hours on end until it’s reduced down into a dark molasses-like syrup that has been used since ancient times both medicinally and spiritually by many different cultures around the world including India.
It is commonly added to recipes like gingerbread, cookies, ginger snaps, ginger ale, and a wide variety of savory recipes.
It offers a plethora of health benefits as well, including:
- Ginger is extremely effective in the case of nausea, dizziness, and motion sickness
- Ginger is very helpful in the case of morning sickness during pregnancy
- It prevents side-effects of drugs, so it is useful to take it before surgeries
- It balances the production of stomach juices, due to its powerful antibacterial properties, and prevents the formation of ulcers
- It relieves the symptoms of chemotherapy
Ginger is one of the most powerful healing foods on Earth, but it has many different applications. It can be used to help with bronchitis and coughs as well as diabetes mellitus; upper respiratory tract infections like sinusitis or flu symptoms are also benefitted by ginger consumption!
Here is how to combine the healing qualities of ginger and moringa and get a powerful natural remedy:
- 10 green Moringa leaves
- 85 grams of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 4 cups of water
Wash the ginger, and cut it into thin slices. Add the ginger slices into boiling water, boil them for 10 minutes, and add the Moringa leaves.
Remove the pot from heat, cover it, and leave it for 5 minutes. Then, strain, and sweeten with honey.
Drink this remedy twice daily, once in the morning and once before bed. It’s important to drink it on an empty stomach because then you’re getting rid of any toxins that may be present from cooking or other food items consumed earlier in the day!