This recipe certainly lives up to its name!
This economical recipe is delicious, simple to make (only 7 ingredients!), and budget-friendly.
Here’s everything you need to wow your guests with Million Dollar Chicken.
- 8 pieces of Tyson chicken
- 250 ml Kraft mayonnaise (1 cup)
- 125 ml Mango chutney (1/2 cup)
- 10 ml French’s mustard (1 tablespoon)
- 65 ml Smuckers apricot jam (1/4 cup)
- 187 ml water (3/4 cup)
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup powder (55g)
- Place chicken pieces in a casserole.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 60 minutes at an oven of 160 degrees celsius (320 – 375 deg F).
Quick Tip: Serve this chicken dinner with a side salad, steamed veggies, or macaroni and cheese for a complete meal.
If you found this recipe helpful, share with your friends and family by clicking the button below!
Don Patrick is an amateur writer and sports enthusiast. He loves reading books, listening to the Huberman Lab Podcast, and spending time with his family and friends. Don is also a personal trainer and youth hockey coach.