Trust us, this is amazing, and dare we say….healthy for you?
Give this recipe a try and we promise you’ll be making it for your friends and family all summer long!
Avocado Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 (14-ounce/400-ml) cans full-fat coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 5 to 7 tablespoons rice syrup or another sweetener
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 large handful of fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml) raw cacao nibs (or unsweetened chocolate chips or grated raw chocolate)
How To Prepare
Open the coconut milk cans and scoop the thick white cream into a blender. Add avocados, rice syrup, peppermint, and fresh mint, and blend until smooth. Add the cacao nibs/chips and stir with a spoon.
If you found this recipe helpful, be sure to share with your friends and family by clicking the button below!