Guava leaves are loaded with vitamins A and C, potassium, healthy fiber and lycopene, and offer an array of health benefits. Here are 12 surprising health benefits of guava leaves that everyone should know!
- Decrease Cholesterol: Guava leaf tea can decrease bad LDL cholesterol without impacting excellent HDL cholesterol levels.
- Help Cure Bronchitis & Coughs: Consuming these guava leaves in green tea will immediately help cure bronchitis or a nagging cough.
- Combat Allergic Reactions: Apply crushed guava leaves onto impacted locations to relieve itching triggered by allergic reactions.
- Ease Insect Bites: Same as above for insect bites!
- Prevent Hair Loss: Guava leaves provide an amazing help against hair loss when boiled and allowed to cool at room temperature level. Gently massage your scalp to stop any additional hair loss
- Weight Loss: style=”font-weight: 400;”> Guava leaf tea stops carbs from becoming sugar and hence suppresses cravings. This will also help you to reduce weight.
- Cure Upset Stomach: Guava leaf tea is also terrific for upset stomach and offers a great assistance in cases of gastrointestinal disorder.
- Helps Prostate Cancer: Guava leaf tea is considered to be efficient in alleviating bigger prostate and cancer.
- Acne: Guava leaves are high in vitamin C, which assists in healing those problem areas on your face, called acne and pimples.
- Helps Mouth Pain: Chew guava leaves in order to eliminate tooth pain, irritated gums, and sores in the mouth.
- Blackhead Removal: If you want to get rid of blackheads naturally, crush a few guava leaves and stir in a little bit of water. Utilize this instead of your routine face scrub.
If you found this article helpful, share with your friends and family by clicking the button below!