Gout is characterized by sudden, severe attacks of pain, redness, and tenderness in joints, often the joint at the base of the big toe. Gout — a complex form of arthritis — can affect anyone.
Dubbed the “disease of kings”, gout occurs when the uric acid begins to build up in the blood. The buildups are formed by breaking down waste that the kidney produces. Once the kidneys are unable to get the amount uric acid, it begins to crystallize and builds up waste inside of the joints.
The symptoms of gout are an unexpected pain, redness in the joint, and an uncommon sensitivity to cold and heat. Gout is a chronic disease and often requires treatment from a healthcare provider, and a prescription for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
But, before you rush to make a doctor appointment, you should know there are several home remedies that have been proven to relieve pain associated with gout.
Here’s the best all-natural at home solution that requires just 3 ingredients!
– A strainer
– A glass jar with tight cover
– Food processor and Blender
– 1 pineapple
– 1-2 teaspoons of powdered turmeric
– 1 cup of tart cherry juice
– 1-inch fresh ginger root or 2-3 teaspoons of powdered ginger
- Remove the stem and cut the skin of the pineapple
- Cut the pineapple into pieces and put them in the blender
- Blend until it’s evenly mashed up
- Add tart cherry juice and sprinkle the teaspoons of turmeric and ginger
- Put the liquid in a container and seal
- Refrigerate for 10 days
- For best results, consume 1 glass daily
Do you know someone who might benefit from this recipe? Share with your friends and family by clicking the button below!