How to Do Crunch Kicks Exercise
One of the most effective and easiest ways to train your abs is by using crunch kicks. The fact you do not need any exercise euipment and can add different variations make crunch kicks an all-around perfect ab workout.
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
CRUNCH KICKS GUIDE
- Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart and your knees bent.
- Reach out with your left hand and touch your right foot toes with your right leg as high as possible.
- Once you’ve finished with your right leg and left hand, return to the starting position.
- Make every effort to switch sides as quickly as possible and complete the set by performing the exercise for at least one minute on each side.
- Look straight ahead with a straight back and an open chest.
- As you reach and touch your feet with your opposite hand, keep your core engaged and breathe out.
- Keep moving quickly and smoothly so that you can lift one leg as soon as the other one touches the ground.
CRUNCH KICKS BENEFITS
- Performing crunch kicks exercises raise the heart rate.
- Helpful in the quest to shed extra pounds
- Core and lower-body strength are boosted by kicking crunches, which also improve flexibility.
- Glutes, legs, and the core benefit from kick crunch exercises as they warm up.