Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
CRUNCH KICKS GUIDE
- Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart and your knees bent.
- Reach out with your left hand and touch your right foot toes with your right leg as high as possible.
- Once you’ve finished with your right leg and left hand, return to the starting position.
- Make every effort to switch sides as quickly as possible and complete the set by performing the exercise for at least one minute on each side.
- Look straight ahead with a straight back and an open chest.
- As you reach and touch your feet with your opposite hand, keep your core engaged and breathe out.
- Keep moving quickly and smoothly so that you can lift one leg as soon as the other one touches the ground.
KICK CRUNCH BENEFITS
- Performing crunch kicks exercises raise the heart rate.
- Helpful in the quest to shed extra pounds
- Core and lower-body strength are boosted by kicking crunches, which also improve flexibility.
- Glutes, legs, and the core benefit from kick crunch exercises as they warm up.