Confucius was the greatest Eastern philosopher of all time. His beliefs emphasized personal and governmental morality, with his teachings focusing on social relationships, justice, and sincerity.
Here Are 10 Important Lessons From Confucius That’ll Change Your Life:
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Never form a friendship with a man who is not better than you.
- When anger rises, think of the consequences.
- When it is obvious that goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, but adjust the action steps.
- If you hate a person, then you’re defeated by them.
- What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.
- Looking at small advantages prevents great affairs from being accomplished.
- If they spit at you behind your back, it means you’re ahead of them.
Following these lessons will inevitably lead to a better life – give it a try!
If you found this article helpful, please share with friends and family by clicking the button below.