The banana blossom (banana flower) is not only fun to cook with and an amazing addition to nearly any meal, but it also comes with a laundry list of health benefits.
- Cures Anemia
- Cures ulcers
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Provides effective function of kidneys
- Best food for Diabetics and lactating mothers
- Relieves you from constipation
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Strengthens uterus
For this reason, we’ve scrounged up the most delicious recipe we could find for you to try (and it’s easy, too)! Give this a shot and both your tastebuds and your body will be glad you did!
Banana Flower Curry Recipe
What you need:
- Baking pan
- Cooking Oil
- Mustard Seeds
- Green Chillies
- Chopped banana flower
- Turmeric, Salt, Hing, Coriander powder, curry leaves
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to baking pan
- Add mustard seeds, apply heat
- Once it sputters, add some chopped green chilies and onions, fry them well
- Add chopped banana flour
- Add a pinch of turmeric, salt, Hing, coriander powder, curry leaves
- Add a little water to the pan and cover with a lid for 5 mins.
- Add grated coconut and stir
If you found this recipe to be helpful, please share with your friends and family by clicking the button below!